Thinking Global Podcast – Marilou Bayard Trépanier

This week on the Thinking Global Podcast, Marilou Bayard Trépanier of Last Generation Canada (⁠@lastgencanada⁠) speaks with the Thinking Global team about the current Oil Kills uprising (⁠@_oilkills⁠), the aims of Oil Kills, the practice of direct non-violent global civil disobedience, the impact of their action, the substance of a fossil fuel non-proliferation treaty, and more.

Marilou Bayard Trépanier is a supporter of Last Generation Canada (@lastgenca), one of the groups involved in crafting Oil Kills. She has recently graduated with a degree in Communications and Political Science and is dedicated to organising against oil companies and governments.

Lastly, we want to hear from you! Do you have a conference or event you would like to promote? Which Thinking Global Podcast episodes have you been listening to? Which articles on E-International Relations have you enjoyed reading? What are you currently publishing on? Send us your letters to thinkingglobal.eir@gmail.com and have them read out on the podcast! If you enjoy the output of E-International Relations, please consider a ⁠donation⁠.

Thinking Global is available on all major podcast platforms.

Daniel McDaid